Mobile Banking offers you a number of convenient services on your mobile. You will be able to:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions on your account
- View your available funds
- View pending debit card transactions
- Transfer money to your own accounts and to any UK bank or building society*
- One time log in - provides you with the flexibility to log in to the App on a device without registering your details to that device. You’ll be asked for your registration number and three random digits from your PAC each time you log in as your registration number will not be stored on the device.
- Quick Balance – allows you to view up to two account balances, by holding down the ‘Quick Balance’ button on the log in page, without the need to log in to the App. When logging into the App for the first time you will be given the option to set up Quick Balance and to choose the account(s) you wish to register. This can be amended or switched off at any time within the App.
- You will be able to view and cancel your Direct debits via the Mobile App.
- You will be able to view, amend (the amount, account name, sender or receiver messages) and cancel your Standing orders via the Mobile App.
- You can get your login details, or reset your PAC if you’ve forgotten it.
- Share your BIC, IBAN, Sort Code and Account Number
*The beneficiary or biller must already be set up on Online Banking to transfer/pay via Mobile Banking.
Please Note: For access to other Online Banking features (e.g. add a biller, add a payee, make a one-off bill payment etc.) you will need to access the full Online Banking service from your browser.
If you encounter any difficulties with using these services, simply call Phoneline Banking on 0345 793 0000†, log in and choose option zero (0) and one of our Customer Service Advisers will be happy to help you. Our advisers are available between 8am and 12am (Midnight), 7 days a week.
If you encounter any problem with your mobile phone internet connection, you should contact your mobile network provider.