Follow the on screen instructions to pay your bill
- Choose which of your accounts you wish to pay your bill from the list of accounts provided
- Enter the your bill reference number (this will be detailed on your tax bill)
- Confirm your bill reference number
- Enter the message you wish to appear on your statement. (This will be the name your bill will be shown as on your list of billers and will be detailed on your statement when paid).
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- If you wish to pay the bill today – go straight to ‘Next’
- If you wish to forward date the payment, enter the date you wish to pay the bill. (You can specify a date up to 28 days in advance).
- Select ‘Next’ to continue
- You will then be provided with a confirmation screen providing an overview of your new payment.
- Check the details are correct
- Enter the requested digit from your PAC
- Select ‘Confirm’
- You will receive a confirmation message to advise that you have successfully paid your bill and your biller has been saved for future use.
That’s it, your Tax bill has been paid!
If you require any further assistance please call Phoneline Banking on 0345 793 000† and press 0 to speak to a Customer Service Adviser (between 8:30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday)
†Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.