Mortgage and affordability details
Fill out all of the mortgage details (Mortgage amount required, Purchase Price, Mortgage Term,) and the affordability details (Dependants, income, outgoings, etc.)
Keep the following in mind when completing the application form to ensure that all the details are captured correctly:
General Home Insurance Premiums - Other Properties:
- This refers to those with multiple properties and not for your new home. If you have additional properties please input the total insurance payment for your additional properties here.
- If you clear your balance in full each month then zero to be entered
- If you do not clear your balance in full thenin put a minimum 5% of outstanding balance
Co-Ownership Housing rental repayment
- Please add the Co-Ownership Housing monthly rental repayment in the relevant section under 'Credit Commitments'.
This will calculate affordability based on your inputs and will let you know whether you have met our minimum criteria. The results will be either:
- Affordable – based on your inputs our affordability criteria has been met. You should proceed to contact us if you want to apply
- Not Affordable – unfortunately, based on your inputs our affordability criteria has not been met. If this amount is not affordable, give us a call and we can discuss your options